Terms & Condition
- This User Agreement along with Terms of Service (collectively, the "User Agreement") forms the terms and conditions for the use of services of “JUST CHKIN” the portal owned by YAHRAJ HOSPITALITY SERVICES .
- Any person ("User") who inquiries about or purchases any products or services of “JUST CHKIN” through its portal, mobile applications, sales persons, offices, call centers, branch offices, franchisees, agents etc. (all the aforesaid platforms collectively referred to as “Sales Channels”) agree to be governed by this User Agreement. The portal and the mobile applications of “JUST CHKIN” are collectively referred to as ‘PORTAL’.
- Both User and “JUST CHKIN” are individually referred to as 'Party' and collectively referred to as 'Parties' to the User Agreement.
- “Terms of Service” available “JUST CHKIN” Portal details out terms & conditions applicable on various services or products facilitated by “JUST CHKIN”. The User should refer to the relevant Terms of Service applicable for the given product or service as booked by the User. Such Terms of Service are binding on the User.
- “JUST CHKIN” acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular hotel. Hotels in this context includes all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO USE
- The User must be atleast 18 years of age and must possess the legal authority to enter into an agreement so as to become a User and use the services of “JUST CHKIN”. If you are a minor or are below the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the portal and shall not transact on or use the portal.
- As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the portale, such use or transaction shall only be made by a person of legal contracting age (legal guardian or parents). We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or block access to the portal if it is discovered that you are a minor or incompetent to contract according to the law or any information pertaining to your age entered at the time of creation of account is false.
- Before using the Portal, approaching any Sales Channels or procuring the services of “JUST CHKIN”, the Users shall compulsorily read and understand this User Agreement, and shall be deemed to have accepted this User Agreement as a binding document that governs User’s dealings and transactions with “JUST CHKIN”. If the User does not agree with any part of this Agreement, then the User must not avail “JUST CHKIN” services and must not access or approach the Sales Channels of“ JUST CHKIN”.
- All rights and liabilities of the User and “JUST CHKIN” with respect to any services or product facilitated by “JUST CHKIN” shall be restricted to the scope of this User Agreement.
- All content provided through various Sales Channels, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such similar content ("Content"), are registered by “JUST CHKIN” and protected under applicable intellectual property laws. User cannot use this Content for any other purpose, except as specified herein.
- User agrees to follow all instructions provided by “JUST CHKIN” which will prescribe the way such User may use the Content.
- There are proprietary logos displayed on the portal and through other Sales Channels of “JUST CHKIN”, as may be applicable. “JUST CHKIN” does not grant the User a license, right or authority to utilize such proprietary logos in any manner. Any unauthorized use of the Content, will be in violation of the applicable law.
- “JUST CHKIN” respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you notice any act of infringement on the portal, you are requested to send us a written notice/ intimation which must include the following information;
- clear identification of such copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- location of the material on the portal, including but not limited to the link of the infringing material
- The proof that the alleged copyrighted work is owned by you;
- Contact information;
- The aforesaid notices can be sent to “JUST CHKIN” by email at email@example.com
- The Portal is meant to be used by bonafide User(s) for a lawful use.
- User shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything from the portal, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- The User Agreement grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use this portal as expressly permitted in this User Agreement. The User agrees not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the portal in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain features of the portal may only be available to registered User(s). The process of registration, may require the User to answer certain questions or provide certain information that may or may not be personal in nature. Some such fields may be mandatory or optional. User represents and warrants that all information supplied to “JUST CHKIN” is true and accurate.
- “JUST CHKIN” reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the portal and the services offered on the same or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any other reason whatsoever.
- “JUST CHKIN” will always make its best endeavors to ensure that the content on its websites or other sales channels are free of any virus or such other malwares. However, any data or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the portal or any other Sales Channel is done entirely at the User’s own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that may result from the download of such data or information.
- “JUST CHKIN” reserves the right to periodically make improvements or changes in its portal at any time without any prior notice to the User. User(s) are requested to report any content on the portal which is deemed to be unlawful, objectionable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, invasive to privacy, abusive, fraudulent, against any religious beliefs, spam, or is violative of any applicable law to firstname.lastname@example.org On receiving such report, “JUST CHKIN” reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
5.BOOKINGS BY TRAVEL AGENTS
- Except with the prior registration with “JUST CHKIN” as B2B agents, priority partner or a franchisee, and explicit permission of “JUST CHKIN” to use the portal, all travel agents, tour operators, consolidators or aggregators (“Travel Agents”) are barred from using this portal for any commercial or resale purpose. If any such bookings are detected, “JUST CHKIN” reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel all such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agents and also to withhold payments or any refunds thereto. “JUST CHKIN” shall not be held liable for any incidental loss or damage that may arise from the bookings made by any person through such Travel Agents. The liability in case of such cancellations shall be solely borne by such Travel Agents.
- All discounts and offers mentioned on the portal are applicable only to the User(s) of “JUST CHKIN” for legitimate bookings.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY OF “JUST CHKIN”
- Unless “JUST CHKIN” explicitly acts as a reseller in certain scenarios, “JUST CHKIN” always acts as a facilitator by connecting the User with the respective service providers like hotels & etc. (collectively referred to as “Service Providers”). “JUST CHKIN” liability is limited to providing the User with a confirmed booking as selected by the User.
- Any issues or concerns faced by the User at the time of availing any such services shall be the sole responsibility of the Service Provider. “JUST CHKIN” will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence on part of any Service Provider
- Unless explicitly committed by “JUST CHKIN” as a part of any product or service:
- “JUST CHKIN” assumes no liability for the standard of services as provided by the respective Service Providers.
- “JUST CHKIN” provides no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented.
- “JUST CHKIN” doesn’t guarantee the availability of any services as listed by a Service Provider
- By making a booking, User understands “JUST CHKIN” merely provides a technology platform for booking of services and products and the ultimate liability rests on the respective Service Provider and not “JUST CHKIN” . Thus the ultimate contract of service is between User and Service Provider.
- Users are advised to check the description of the services and products carefully before making a booking. User(s) agree to be bound by all the conditions as contained in booking confirmation or as laid out in the confirmed booking voucher. These conditions are also to be read in consonance with the User Agreement.
- If a User intends to make a booking on behalf of another person, it shall be the responsibility of the User to inform such person about the terms of this Agreement, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
- The User undertakes to abide by all procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services available through “JUST CHKIN” . The User further undertakes to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders, directions etc. issued by either the Central Government, State Government, District Authorities or any other statutory body empowered to do so w.r.t use of services or for each transaction.
- The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. “JUST CHKIN” may change the features or functionality of the services being provided at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice. “JUST CHKIN” expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, reasonably fit for all purposes. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from “JUST CHKIN” or through the services opted shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services.
- User also authorizes “JUST CHKIN” representative to contact such user over phone, message and email. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by such User through national customer preference register (NCPR) or any other similar preferences.
8.SECURITY AND ACCOUNT RELATED INFORMATION
- While registering on the portal, the User will have to choose a password to access that User’s account and User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of both the password and the account as well as for all activities on the account. It is the duty of the User to notify “JUST CHKIN” immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. “JUST CHKIN” will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of the password or account, either with or without the User’s knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's account at any time.
- User understands that any information that is provided to this portal may be read or intercepted by others due to any breach of security at the User’s end.
- “JUST CHKIN” keeps all the data in relation to credit card, debit card, bank information etc. secured and in an encrypted form in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. However, for cases of fraud detection, offering bookings on credit (finance) etc., “JUST CHKIN” may at times verify certain information of its Users like their credit score, as and when required.
- “JUST CHKIN” adopts the best industry standard to secure the information as provided by the User. However, “JUST CHKIN” cannot guarantee that there will never be any security breach of its systems which may have an impact on User’s information too.
- The data of the User as available with “JUST CHKIN” may be shared with concerned law enforcement agencies for any lawful or investigation purpose without the consent of the User.
9.FEES AND PAYMENT
- In addition to the cost of booking as charged by the Service Providers, “JUST CHKIN” reserves the right to charge certain fees in the nature of convenience fees or service fees. “JUST CHKIN” further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time. Any such additional fees, including fee towards any modifications thereof, will be displayed to the User before confirming the booking or collecting the payment from such User.
- In cases of short charging of the booking amount, taxes, statutory fee, convenience fee etc., owing to any technical error or other reason, “JUST CHKIN” shall reserve the right to deduct, charge or claim the balance amount from the User and the User shall pay such balance amount to “JUST CHKIN” . In cases where the short charge is claimed prior to the utilization of the booking, “JUST CHKIN” will be at liberty to cancel such bookings if the amount is not paid before the utilization date.
- Any increase in the price charged by “JUST CHKIN” on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes, levies by Government shall have to be borne by the User. Such imposition of taxes, levies may be without prior notice and could also be retrospective but will always be as per applicable law.
- In the rare circumstance of a booking not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, “JUST CHKIN” will process the refund of the booking amount paid by the User and intimate the User about the same. “JUST CHKIN” is not under any obligation to provide an alternate booking in lieu of or to compensate or replace the unconfirmed booking. All subsequent bookings will be treated as new transactions. Any applicable refund will be processed as per the defined policies of the service provider and “JUST CHKIN” as the case may be.
- The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the service, as per the applicable laws
- The User agrees and understands that all payments shall only be made to bank accounts of “JUST CHKIN” . “JUST CHKIN” or its agents, representatives or employees shall never ask a customer to transfer money to any private account or to an account not held in the name of “JUST CHKIN” . The User agrees that if that user transfers any amount against any booking or transaction to any bank account that is not legitimately held by “JUST CHKIN” or to any personal account of any person, “JUST CHKIN” shall not be held liable for the same. User shall not hold any right to recover from “JUST CHKIN” any amount which is transferred by the User to any third party.
- The User will not share his personal sensitive information like credit/debit card number, CVV, OTP, card expiry date, user IDs, passwords etc. with any person including the agents, employees or representatives of “JUST CHKIN” . The User shall immediately inform “JUST CHKIN” if such details are demanded by any of its agents’ employees or representatives. “JUST CHKIN” shall not be liable for any loss that the User incurs for sharing the aforesaid details.
- Refunds, if any, on cancelled bookings will always be processed to the respective account or the banking instrument (credit card, wallet etc.) from which payment was made for that booking.
- Booking(s) made by the User through “JUST CHKIN” are subject to the applicable cancellation policy as set out on the booking page or as communicated to the customers in writing.
10.USAGE OF THE MOBILE NUMBER, COMMUNICATION DETAILS OF THE USER BY “JUST CHKIN”
- “JUST CHKIN” will send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction or booking made by the User, via SMS, internet-based messaging applications like WhatsApp, voice call, e-mail or any other alternate communication detail provided by the User at the time of booking.
- “JUST CHKIN” may also contact the User through the modes mentioned above for any pending or failed bookings, to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the same.
- The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS, internet-based messaging applications like WhatsApp, voice call, email or any other mode by “JUST CHKIN” are:
- upon the request and authorization of the User;
- ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI), and
- in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad.
- The User will indemnify “JUST CHKIN” against all types of losses and damages incurred by “JUST CHKIN” due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous complaint raised by the User on ibibo with respect to the communications mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
- Unless explicitly provided by “JUST CHKIN” in any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage is the obligation of the User. In no case “JUST CHKIN” shall accept any claims arising out of such scenarios.
- Insurance, if any provided as a part of the service or product by “JUST CHKIN” shall be as per the terms and conditions of the third-party insurance company. “JUST CHKIN” merely acts as a facilitator in connecting the User with insurance company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claims or disputes. “JUST CHKIN” shall not be held liable in case of partial acceptance or denial of the claims by the insurance company.
12.OBLIGATION TO OBTAIN VISA
- International bookings made through “JUST CHKIN” are subject to the requirements of visa including but not limited to transit visa, OK TO BOARD which are to be obtained by the User as per the requirement of their travel bookings and the requirements of the countries the User intends to visit or transit through.
- “JUST CHKIN” is not responsible for any issues, including inability to travel, arising out of such visa requirements and is also not liable to refund any amount to the User for being unable to utilize the booking due to absence or denial of visa, irrespective whether or not the User has availed the services of “JUST CHKIN” for the visa process too. Refund, if any, will be as per the applicable terms of booking and cancellation policy.
- There can be exceptional circumstances where “JUST CHKIN” and / or the Service Providers may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like act of God, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. or any other reason beyond the control of “JUST CHKIN” . If “JUST CHKIN” has advance knowledge of any such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to the User or refund the booking amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The User agrees that “JUST CHKIN” being merely a facilitator of the services and products booked, cannot be held responsible for any such Force Majeure circumstance. The User has to contact the Service Provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
- The User agrees that in the event of non-confirmation of booking due to any technical reasons (like network downtime, disconnection with third party platforms such as payment gateways, banks etc.) or any other similar failures, “JUST CHKIN” obligation shall be limited refunding the booking amount, if any, received from the customer. Such refund shall completely discharge “JUST CHKIN” from all liabilities with respect to that transaction. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
- In no event shall “JUST CHKIN” be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, and any other damages like damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the portal or any other Sales Channel.
14.ADVERTISERS ON “JUST CHKIN” , AND LINKED WEBSITES
- The portal may contain links to third party websites. “JUST CHKIN” does not control such websites and is not responsible for its contents. If a User accesses any third-party website, the same shall be done entirely at the User’s risk and “JUST CHKIN” shall assume no liability for the same.
- “JUST CHKIN” is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages, links or any linked website pages to the extent such information is updated or provided directly by the Service Providers or the advertisers.
- “JUST CHKIN” does not endorse any advertisers on its Website, or any linked sites in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information provided on the third-party web pages.
- The linked sites are not under the control of “JUST CHKIN” and hence “JUST CHKIN” is not responsible for the contents of any linked site(s) or any further links on such site(s), or any changes or updates to such sites. “JUST CHKIN” is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience.
15. RIGHT TO REFUSE
- “JUST CHKIN” at its sole discretion reserves the right to not accept any booking without assigning any reason thereof.
- “JUST CHKIN” will not provide any service or share confirmed booking details till such time the complete consideration is received from the User.
- In addition to other remedies and recourse available to “JUST CHKIN” under this User Agreement or under applicable law, “JUST CHKIN” may limit the User's activity, warn other
- users of the User's actions, immediately suspend or terminate the User's registration, or refuse to provide the User with access to the portal if:
- The User is in breach of this User Agreement; or
- “JUST CHKIN” is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the User; or
- “JUST CHKIN” believes that the User's actions may infringe on any third-party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the User, other users of “JUST CHKIN” , or “JUST CHKIN” itself.
- Once a User has been suspended or terminated, such User shall not register or attempt to register with “JUST CHKIN” with different credentials, or use the portal in any manner whatsoever until such User is reinstated by “JUST CHKIN” . “JUST CHKIN” may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users.
- If a User breaches this User Agreement, “JUST CHKIN” reserves the right to recover any amounts due to be paid by the User to “JUST CHKIN” , and to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary.
- The User shall not write or send any content to “JUST CHKIN” which is, or communicate with “JUST CHKIN” using language or content which is:
- abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, illicit or otherwise objectionable;
- contrary to any applicable law;
- violates third parties' intellectual property rights;
- a spam; or
- in breach of any other part of these terms and conditions of use.
- If the User violates any of the aforesaid terms, “JUST CHKIN” shall be at liberty to take appropriate legal action against the User.
16.RIGHT TO CANCEL
- The User expressly undertakes to provide “JUST CHKIN” with correct and valid information while making use of the Portal under this User Agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts. Any default on part of the User would disentitle the User from availing the services from “JUST CHKIN” .
- In case “JUST CHKIN” discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of the travelers is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by that User, “JUST CHKIN” shall be entitled to appropriate legal remedies against the User, including cancellation of the bookings, without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, “JUST CHKIN” shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any other person in the booking, as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services.
- If any judicial, quasi-judicial, investigation agency, government authority approaches “JUST CHKIN” to cancel any booking, “JUST CHKIN” will cancel the same without approaching the concerned User whose booking has been cancelled.
- The User shall not hold “JUST CHKIN” responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by “JUST CHKIN” for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include “JUST CHKIN” denying or cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
17.FAKE CALLS AND OTHER SIMILAR PHISHING, SPAMMING OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- “JUST CHKIN” employees or authorized representatives will never contact a User asking for his/ her credit or debit card number, expiry date, CVV, net banking login, passwords, OTP etc. nor will they ever request for a fund transfer to a personal or an individual bank account. Further, they will also not ask a User to install any third-party applications that enable them to view a User’s mobile or computer screen.
- Acting on any of these requests may make you a victim of fraud, and may potentially lead to loss of your valuable money or information.
- If you are ever asked for any of the aforesaid information, please report it immediately on email@example.com
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless “JUST CHKIN” , its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by such indemnified persons, that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation or warranty provided by the User, or non-performance of any covenant by the User.
- The User shall be solely liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and “JUST CHKIN” cannot be held responsible for the same.
19. ROLES OF SERVICE PROVIDER AND THEIR LIMITED LIABILITY
- All the information pertaining to the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel to “JUST CHKIN” . This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly, and shall be resolved between the User and hotel. “JUST CHKIN” will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
20. INFORMATION FROM THE HOTEL AND THE TERMS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel booking voucher which “JUST CHKIN” issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can “JUST CHKIN” be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service related issues at the hotel. The liability of “JUST CHKIN” in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of “JUST CHKIN” (subject to availability at that time), or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and “JUST CHKIN” has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests. “JUST CHKIN” will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of “JUST CHKIN” . No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. “JUST CHKIN” would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES BY THE HOTEL
- The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. “JUST CHKIN” will have no control over waiving the same.
21. COVID-19 Related Terms & Condition
- User agrees that due to recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, which has been declared as a national disaster by the Government of India, there may be instances, where the end service provider either cancels the booking or refuses to provide the services, as agreed with the User, by assigning or not assigning any specific reason for such refusal. Refusal of service may be due to the reasons including but not limited to the User:
- Exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID 19.
- Refusing to comply with safety advisories, like wearing protective gear, complying with social distancing norms etc.
- Suffering of any ailment making the User vulnerable to the virus
- posing a threat to the health and safety of others submitting a self- declaration form prior to entering a transit point like airport, railway station etc. or at the time of checking-in for a flight, into a hotel etc. Accordingly, the User must ensure downloading of Arogya Setu App on their smartphones or provide any other alternate such as self-declaration when demanded.
- User further understands that due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Central Government through its ministries, State Governments and statutory bodies have/may come up with detailed set of guidelines or standard operating procedure (SOP) that a traveler will have to follow in order to undertake the travel.
- The User agrees to abide with all such guidelines/SOP while undertaking any travel. Failure to abide by such detailed set of guidelines/SOP, may lead to a situation where the service provider or any person authorized by the Central Government, State Government or statutory body may disallow the User to undertake the travel. In such circumstances, “JUST CHKIN” will not be held liable for such refusal to travel and refund, if any, shall be strictly as per the terms of the service provider.
- User understands that the Central Government, State Governments and various other bodies, may mandate downloading of Arogya Setu App or submitting a self- declaration form prior to entering a transit point like airport, railway station etc. or at the time of checking-in for a flight, into a hotel etc. Accordingly, the User must ensure downloading of Arogya Setu App on their smartphones or provide any other alternate such as self-declaration when demanded.
- User undertakes that all bookings are subject to certain minimum medical wellbeing criteria specified by the Govt. / appropriate authority from time to time. User should have no medical history of the COVID-19 virus 28 days before the date of scheduled travel, especially in case of inbound travel. In this regard the User may be required to furnish a medical proof or health declaration in a applicable format.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this User Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- JURISDICTION: This Agreement is subject to interpretation as per the laws of India, and the parties shall refer any unresolved disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Guwahati (Assam).
- AMENDMENT TO THE USER AGREEMENT: “JUST CHKIN” reserves the right to change the User Agreement from time to time. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing the User Agreement.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information which is specifically mentioned by “JUST CHKIN” as confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the User and shall not be disclosed unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this User Agreement and the obligations of both the parties herein.
- FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMER: “JUST CHKIN” would like to know the feedback of the Users for improving its services. The User hereby authorizes “JUST CHKIN” to contact the User for their feedback on various services offered by “JUST CHKIN” . Such feedback may be collected through emails, telephone calls, SMS or any other medium from time to time. In case the User chooses not to be contacted, such User shall write to “JUST CHKIN” for specific exclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org